Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moving

I spent the last 2 days moving and now I am really tired! This was a unique move because I moved into 2 places, a new apartment and my dads. I signed a lease for an apartment with some friends and moved most of my stuff there however my current summer job is located near my dads house so I am staying with him until I find a job closer to my apartment, I'm looking for a nursing job so I can use that wonderful degree I worked so hard to get! I'm hoping to be fully living in my new apartment within a month, I've already applied for over 40 jobs! (I've got to get one of them, right?). I know that there is a great job out there for me, I'm just praying that it is sooner rather than later!

My summer job starts tomorrow so there was no time to relax. Thankfully tomorrow I don't have to go to work until 8am, all the other days I start at 5:30am! I know, I find it a little crazy too that I spend my summer waking up at 4:30am, its still dark when I leave for work but on the bright side I'm done every day at 2pm and have the afternnon to enjoy myself.

This summer will be so different, for starters I will be spending the next month or so studying up for the NCLEX, the state board nursing test to become a RN. Secondly, I won't have to return to classes in the fall. I don't think this as all sunk in yet!

Well, I am exhausted and still have a little more unpacking to do, although i'm trying to live out of boxes as much as possible so there will be little re-packing to do in the hopefully near future!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...