Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brown Water?

This morning I woke up and found out we had no running water in the apartment! Thank-you landlords for NOT letting me know in advance that you would be turning the water off for a while! What a lovely surprise! After a few hours of no water it turned back on but it is brown! EWWW, who wants to wash up with brown water!? I am really hoping it clears up soon!!



On a brighter note, I have a phone interview today at 2pm with a hospital that I really want to get into! I'm so nervous and excited!! I have never had a phone interview before but I guess it's what a lot of bigger hospitals are going to these days. If I do well on my phone interview than I will move on to a face-to-face interview. I'm hoping the day will end up better than it started, with clear water and hopefully another interview!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

blah! that is no way to wake up :p hope the interview went well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...