Sunday, April 3, 2011

My day thus far ...

I woke up on this rainy day to get ready for church and I was running a little late. Ran out to my car and started to drive to church. I drove about 5 feet when a heard a loud popping noise while stopping at the stop sign. I than proceeded to turn the corner because I was just going to ignore the loud noise and continue driving to church however, my car had different plans. It decided it didn't want to move any more. I pulled over on the street, ran back to my apartment grabbed my roommates keys and was off to church once again!

After church I called my brother who is a mechanic, he is on is way but it's an hour long drive plus he has to bring his 3 year old and 1 year old sons because his wife his working today. I am hoping its nothing major and my wonderful mechanic brother can fix it! If you knew me, you would know that I have really bad luck when it comes to cars .... lets just say this is already my 3rd car ......

Hope your Sunday is going better than mine!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

3rd car? Oh my. What happened to the other two? =D

Valerie said...

The first one my dad bought for $500 and it ran like a $500 car .... the second one had some problems too but we fixed it up and sold it for more than I paid for it.

PS. My brother fixed my car it only cost $50! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...