Saturday, April 23, 2011

For God or With God?

This question is something I've been thinking about lately, am I doing things for God or with God? A lot of times I feel like we as Christians find ourselves doing things that are really good and just labeling them as things for God and I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Of course we want to serve God and we should! But, if we are not including God in what we are doing, is it worth it? For example, lets say you want to lead a Bible study for your friends, that's awesome! But if you don't pray about it and seek God and have Him included in the Bible study, will it really be that good?
There are a ton of people who are very knowledgeable about the Bible but that doesn't mean they know God. Knowing about God and knowing God are two different things. I am so blessed to have a personal relationship with my God, it's hard to remember what life was like before I knew Him. I hope you know God and are doing life with God. He longs to be a part of your life, will you choose to include Him?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...