Saturday, April 9, 2011

Highlighter Party and more

Once again I had an extremely busy week. I wonder if you ever stop being busy? I started my new job so I had orientation every day from 6am-2pm, I am so not use to this whole getting up before the sun thing! At least I was free in the evenings to attend some pretty fun activities! Tuesday night I went to a super hero movie night which was lots of fun, Wednesday night is 77 Bible Study, Thursday night is CRU and Friday night was watching movies with one of my roommates. Tonight I have to work but only for 4 hours so I am enjoying my day, or at least what was left of my day after waking up at noon! Last Friday night I went to a highlighter party which was lots of fun and I have a few photos to share with you!

You might be asking what is a highlighter party? As you probably noticed from the above pictures, you wear a white shirt and people write on it with highlighters and you have black lights some music and dance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...