Saturday, January 15, 2011

Safety in God's will by Frances J. Roberts

I read this last night and thought I would share because it's pretty amazing!

"My will is not a place, but a condition. Do not ask Me WHERE and WHEN, but ask Me HOW. You will discover blessing in every place, and any place, if they spirit is in tune with Me. No place nor time is more hallowed than another when ye are truly in love with Me.
I direct every motion of thy life, as the ocean bears a ship. Your will and intelligence may be at the helm, but divine providence and sovereignty are stronger forces. Ye can trust Me, knowing that any pressure I bring to bear upon thy life is initiated by My love, and I will not do even this except as ye are willing and desire.
Many a ship has sailed from port to port with no interference by Me, because Strong Will has been at the wheel. Multitudes of pleasure cruises go merrily in their ways, untouched by the power of My hand.
But ye have put they life into My keeping, and because ye are depending on Me for guidance and direction, I shall give it.
Move on steadily, and know that the waters that carry thee are the waters of My love and My kindness, and I will keep thee on the right course."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...