Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Fun

I have been working like crazy these past few weeks to prepare for all the days that I will have off in the next two weeks.Wednesday through Saturday I will be attending a Christian music festival called Lifest. There are so many great artists who come and perform, a lot of my friends are going so it will be a wonderful time as long as the weather cooperates! Last year it rained a lot! My friend from Minnesota is coming to stay with me for the festival. Next Monday I am leaving for on a road trip to North Dakota with my friend Lindsey to visit my best friend Katie who is out there on summer project. I'm ready from some fun summer adventures!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you get to hear some great bands and musicians =D

Bethany G said...

That sounds like so much fun! Christian music festivals are great!

Valerie said...

It was a blast .... Pictures to come in the near future!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...