Thursday, July 21, 2011

800+ miles can't seperate best friends

My best friend Katie is living in Medora, North Dakota this summer, she is on summer project with an organization called CRU (campus crusade for Christ). Basically summer project is a way for college students to learn ways to share their faith and gain leadership skills. The college students get jobs in their assigned town and share the Gospel with those they work with and meet. They also have Bible study once a week and have other faith activities through out the week.I am so proud of Katie for going out there this summer, Medora is a 800+ miles away from our home town.

My friend Lindsey and I made a road trip last week to go and visit our dear friend Katie. Here is a picture of me and my best friend the first day we were together after being apart for over a month.
This is us outside the Pizza Parlor.
We also had a picnic in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park which is breathtakingly beautiful.
It was very windy that day!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like you had fun! My best friend lives miles and miles from me, so I know how much you relish the time together =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...