Thursday, June 30, 2011

To my fellow bloggers

When I first started blogging, I never thought it would be like this .... I look forward to daily checking out the blogs I follow to see what is new in their lives. It may sound weird but I feel like I really know the people from the blogs that I read. I long to see what new adventures they are having. I don't really remember why I started a blog, I think I thought it would be fun to just write down some thoughts and maybe have someone read them. I love it when people leave comments. It's crazy to think how the Internet has advanced the way we know people. So thank-you to all of my wonderful blogger friends and keep posting because I love  reading!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So true! When I started blogging four years ago, I never thought I'd get to make the friendships I have! =D

Unknown said...

I love blogging too. :) you meet such neat people! I like looking at other's lives too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...