Sunday, June 12, 2011

Too much!

Tonight I just finished up my 6th day of work in a row! This may not seem like a lot but when you work as a RN at a nursing home 6 days straight is way too much! I am so looking forward to same sane conversation tomorrow not that all my residents are crazy! It just seems like I have the same conversations everyday with the same people. This also means the same arguments such as you need to take your medicine! To top it all off when I got home from work tonight someone had parked in my parking spot! I called the landlord but she can't do anything about it til the morning so for now my car is parked in a parking lot across the street, I'm hoping it doesn't get towed!

Tomorrow night I am going to a Hillsong concert with some friends. I can't wait, I love Hillsong! This will be my first time seeing them in concert. What a lovely way to spend a day off! :D Here is one of my favorite songs by them ....





2 comments:

jennifer blair said...

Wow! I am a little bit jealous of you right now. I've been wanting to go for a while. Have fun!

Valerie said...

It was a great concert, 2 hours of pure worship of our King!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...