Monday, April 25, 2011

Glorious Day

It is so beautiful out today! It's about stinking time too! I had a chance to sit out on my balcony and enjoy the sunshine will I did my devo today and it was so wonderful, I may have even gotten slightly sun burned .... Yesterday was Easter and I was able to see my family which is always fun! I played outside with my nephews and they found "hidden" Easter eggs, although my brother didn't have to hide them to hard being that they are only 1 and 3 years old! Well this is a short post because I want to get back outside and enjoy the beautiful weather .... because you never know what kind of weather tomorrow will bring!

1 comment:

Evie said...

Glad you had a nice Easter! Yes, it was lovely out thankfully!! And sure enough we get cold weather again. I hear more snow for tomorrow. Ugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...