Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Summer is here and its busier than ever!! I have scheduled my NCLEX test for July 1st. This means I have a month to study, study, study!! It is so hard to study when I know it's summer and school is over, but I just need to make it through the next month!! I am working 40 hours a week so I am also tired and don't feel like studying and than you throw in trying to have a social life and there just seems to be too few hours in a day!

Monday night I had a meeting concerning reaching the lost college students in the area where I live. We are working on a program called "cru." I am so excited as we discuss ministry opportunities, it is so exciting to see what the Lord is going to do through this. I a few years ago I was doing it all on my own, now I have a small team of 5 people working to make this happen. It is awesome how the group keeps growing!!

Tomorrow I am going to a graduation party, having something to look foward to at the end of the week always makes it go faster. Also monday is memorial day so that means no work and on Sunday my family goes up north to my aunt and uncles cottage. It is on a small lake and so fun to get the whole family together!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...