Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sick

So for the past 2 weeks I have been looking foward to today because my entire extended family goes up north to my Aunt and Uncles cottage on a small lake. It is so much fun to see everyone and the food is so delicious! It's fun to sit outside and chat with everyone I haven't seen since Christmas (most likely).

My family has been taking turns getting sick and yesterday was the begining of my turn. I spent the day going from the couch to the bed. I couldn't keep anything down. I was hoping to sleep it off yesterday but today was even worse! I had a fever of 100.2, runny nose, vomiting, headache and extreme fatigue. My fever didn't begin breaking until about an hour ago where it is now holding steady in the 99s. This is not the way I planned on spending memorial day weekend! I just hope I am better by tuesday when I am suppose to go back to work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...