Saturday, May 15, 2010

Change

Life is changing all the time whether we realize it or not. Sometimes the change is big and other times it may be too small for us to even notice. Yesterday I experienced a BIG change, I graduated from college! All my life I have been going to school, I've been a student. Now its all over, done, good bye school. I graduated with a BSN in nursing. I still have to take the NCLEX before I am a RN (Registered Nurse), right now I am a GN (Graduate Nurse). It still has fully sunk in yet that next year I won't be going to school.



I am currently searching for RN jobs, there are not too many available at this time in the area where I want to work. I have signed a lease for an apartment with 3 others girls who will be Juniors at Marian University. I prayed long and hard about whether or not this was the right choice. By signing a lease, I have commited myself to staying in the area. I am excited for the opportunites this will bring such as; living with my best friend, helping out with the college ministry and much, much more!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

This verse has given me much hope and much to look foward to as I begin a new chapter in my life. I am excited and scared for what lies ahead but I know one thing--- I will never go alone, God will always be with me, whatever I do.

Now that I no longer have school, I hope to be able to update this more often! So look for more updates!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...