Thursday, October 6, 2011

Getting away!

I'm so excited tomorrow is Friday!! This week has been tough, I got really sick on Tuesday and am still recovering. It was 80 degrees out and I had on two shirts, a sweatshirt and was wrapped up in tons of blankets and was still freezing!!! I had to skip my small group that night because I couldn't even get out of bed. Yesterday was a little better, I didn't go to work but I was able to go to my bible study that night and today I went to work and to CRU.

I'm so excited that I have this weekend off and I am going on a fall retreat with CRU (campus crusade for Christ). It is going to be so nice to get away from everything and have a time with friends I haven't had a chance to see in a while and worship God and hear from some amazing speakers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...