Thursday, August 5, 2010

A few words on Character

 Character as defined in the dictionary as the set of qualities that make somebody or something distinctive, especially somebody's qualities of mind and feeling. Character is who you are when no one is looking. I have been meditating on that last line all week. At church on Sunday we talked about character and that line really stuck with me. All week when I want to take a short cut that line comes to mind, character is who you are when no one is around. I have really been challenged this week, who am I when no one is looking? How is my character? God is always with us and knows everything we do....would He be pleased with what you are doing? Who are you when no one is looking?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...