Monday, August 9, 2010

Friendship

This Saturday I went to Mishicot to hang out with some of my amazing friends. We went to the beach and ate bagels and just relaxed and shared what was going on in our lives. We talked about crazy times at work, school. God and much more. It was just what I needed. A day to get away and not think about anything but just enjoy life! And you know what!? I did! I am still adjusting to my new job and new apartment. My roommates will be moving in at the end of the month and I can not wait! I love being around people. I am so excited to see what God will bring this year and how He will provide a way through it all.

 This is Katie, I consider her my best friend. She knows just about every thing about me. We met at youth group about 8 years ago, although at the time I was friends with her older sister and she was friends with my younger sister. We ended up at the same college and our life stories/goals are similar. We both want to be missionary nurses. We are roommates who always get along and we are like sisters. She is such an encouragement to me and I can only hope that I am to her as well. And yes, we do love corn fields!
Thank you friends for such an amazing day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...