Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I love Sundays

This past Sunday was one busy but fun day! I started my day at 5 am! I had to work from until 2:30 pm, I quickly changed after work and went to a friends graduation party, from there I went to Church and then had dinner with two wonderful friends. The weather was in the 60's, still pretty chilly for this time of year! Despite the coolness, we wanted to eat outside. We went to a local restaurant that at one time was a church! It is so beautiful, we sat outside by a fire that they light and stayed until they closed at 10 pm. I then drove home and went to bed because the next day I had to up by 5 am once again! Here is a photo of Anna and me at Trinity's


1 comment:

Janelle Martin said...

Sundays are the best! A day of resting and spending time with Jesus, family & friends. :) Looks like a wonderful restaurant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...