Thursday, July 25, 2013

June Visit

So this post is long over due but better late than never! The end of June was a very sweet time for me because my sister came for a visit. My sister and her family moved to Michigan last August so it was almost a year since I had last seen her and her sweet baby boy who is now one! My sister came down for a few days for my cousins wedding and then my mom and I went to see where she lived and stayed with her for a few days. I miss my nephew so much already! Here are some pictures from my cousins wedding.







And a few randoms from the visit, including a picture of all three of my nephews, I love being an Auntie!




What a great way to end June!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer my friends!

XoXo,

Valerie

1 comment:

Janelle Martin said...

Your nephews are adorable! I'm sure you're a wonderful aunt. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...