Friday, February 10, 2012

Patience

Patience is something I lack from time to time ... but don't we all!? If you remember back in November I went to a conference called Life Options which I wrote about in this post. Since than I have been praying and seeking out God's will, His plan for me. I have never felt more sure that He has called me to full time ministry. I am so excited for this next part of life, this new chapter. (I have not officially been accepted yet but should here back sometime this month! I can't wait to find out!) While I am excited, it is also kind of scary. I mean who am I that God would chose me to pour into the lives of college students? I bet I'm feeling a lot of the same things Moses felt when God told him that he was to go talk to Pharaoh! I will be joining an amazing staff team and can not wait! Each day I check my email, longing, hoping, holding in my breathe, that today would be the day I find out.



I hope you all have a wonderful Friday! Here in Wisconsin it is snowing out, yet again! I was suppose to drive an hour to get to work tonight but I got called off. I am relieved that I don't have to drive in the snow but a little sad because I could use the money! I also get to spend one last night with a friend who is leaving for one year to serve in the army.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...