Thursday, February 23, 2012

Full Acceptance

Hello Valerie,
 
Congratulations on your full acceptance as a Campus Ministry intern of Campus Crusade for Christ!    We are excited as we anticipate what God will do in and through you during this coming year.

Yahoo! I'm accepted in Intern with CRU this fall! I know have to start working on raising support, which I know is not going to be an easy task. I've raised money before for mission trips but never for an entire year! I know that in order to raise all the support I need God is going to have to come through, BIG time! 

I am so exited to begin this new journey in life and I will be sharing it with all of you as well! I will try to keep you updated as much as possible during this experience and let you in on what God does through out my year as an intern. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve God in this way! 

source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! That is so exciting! I know God is going to do some amazing things through you!

Valerie said...

Thanks for your sweet words Jennifer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...