Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Packer Land!

Yes that is right, I live in the good ole state of Wisconsin where we love our Green Bay Packers! Last night I went to a packer party at my lovely friend Hillary's house, we had so much fun watching the game, eating good food and of course wonderful conversation!

Me and Hillary! I don't actually own a Packer jersey or shirt so I make due with what I have!

My sweet friend Victoria and me.

It was also our friend Jon's birthday on Sunday so we had a wonderful Dairy Queen ice cream cake to celebrate!

P.S. I went to an amazing conference this weekend called Life Options, more to come on that soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yumm! I could eat a piece of that cake

Unknown said...

Hehe! I love ice cream cakes! Looks like a fun time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...