Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's November?

I'm trying hard to break a pattern that seems to have crept up in October, it seems every week I am sick with something new! I'm so tired of being sick, taking pills, eye drops, seeing the doctor! Today I woke up and my left eye was swollen, red and full of drainage. As a nurse I immediately new I had pink eye and would have to go in so I could get a prescription for eye drops. Unfortunately for me this means no wearing contacts or eye makeup for a week! Oh boy, I know I can do, but honestly I wasn't too happy about it! Last week I had a 24 hour stomach bug, don't worry I will spare you the details on that one! Before that I had a nasty cold that lasted two and a half weeks! I got a flu shot today so hopefully I can stop the madness!

On the brighter side of life: I am going to see my sister tomorrow, I don't remember the last time we actually saw each other ... maybe August? She lives a little over an hour away and we are both so terribly busy all the time! I am also looking forward to coloring some pictures tonight with my best friend ... Yes I do enjoy coloring especially when the pictures are for a friend who has been having a tough time lately, I hope the will cheer her up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Coloring with your best friend seems like fun. I can't remember the last time I colored.

Valerie said...

I know, you are never too old for coloring! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...