Saturday, August 20, 2011

Two Weeks!!!

My dear friends and fellow bloggers,

In two weeks I will be disappearing for a while because I will be in Benin, West Africa!! I can't believe it is just two weeks away!! I still have so much yet to do before then, so please pray that I can get everything accomplished before I leave. For example, I still need to prepare most of what I am teaching!! I am teaching about basic first aid, hygiene, how to treat burns and who knows what else! It will be interesting because they speak French and I don't know any French!! I'm praying for interpreters!

Today I meet up with three of the other women who are going on the trip and it was so exciting to discuss how much God has already blessed this trip. We have received so many precious donations such as beads, bead making material, first aid kits and money. All of which make this trip possible! TWO WEEKS!!!

XoXo,
Valerie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!
Journal a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...