Thursday, August 25, 2011

My week...

It's been almost I week since I've posted. I have been so busy preparing for the fall. I really love fall for many reasons I shared in this post. Tomorrow and Saturday I have a leadership meeting for a college group I am helping out with. I am so excited for the new semester and just want to meet all the new students and tell them about our group called 77, it is a Christian group on campus and is very new, this is only our second semester! You can check out what we are all about at our  web site. I have also been working night shift this week, 11pm-7am. I'm not going to lie, it was been terrible! I hate night shift because it is so hard to sleep during the day, I get home around 8am, eat breakfast and than sleep until around 3-4pm, wake up eat dinner and hang out for a few hours. I am so happy that tonight is my last night shift for a while, hopefully a long while!! Also a week from tomorrow I leave for AFRICA!!! So crazy!! I hope you have all had wonderful weeks!

XoXo,
Valerie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck, I don't like night shifts. But be excited about Africa!!! The week will go by faster

PraisingMyCreater said...

Looking forward to fall with you! and Africa... what are you going to do there? It's one of my dreams to go there!! :D

Valerie said...

I will be working at the Ruth Center, a place for young women to come and learn a trade so they can support themselves and get out of whatever bad living situation they are currently in. They are also share the gospel with the girls there. We are teaching jewelery making and I am teaching about basicc hygeine and first aid. Keep on dreaming girl! I have been dreaming about going to Africa since middle school and I am now 23!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...