Monday, June 14, 2010

Good news and Bad news

Well I guess I will start out with the bad news so I can end on a good note. Last friday at work I was informed that due to the slow economy and a lot of our shipments being held up in China that all college help would be cut from 40 hours to 32 hours, this means instead of working mon-fri, I only work tues-fri. Most of the college help was excited to have a day off but not me....I need to work because I need to pay back student loans!!!

The good news is I got a call today from a Rehab center asking me if I wanted to interview for a RN postion. I would most likely work the PM shift. I am so excited....I've applied to just under 100 jobs and finally something! I am so looking foward to tuesday so please pray for my interview that if this is God's will for me that I would get the job! See I told you the good news would be good!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...