Sunday, June 27, 2010

Moving & Change once again!

I moved once again today but now it was to my apartment because I got a job as a RN!!!! I will have the apartment all to myself for a month and a half until my other 3 roommate arrive. I am excited to live with them but for now I will enjoy the alone time.....although I need people to interact with frequently!! So we will see how that goes! I start orientation tomorrow at the Rehab Center where I will be working. God has blessed me with finding a job that is less than 10 minutes away from my apartment! I am so excited to begin my nursing career, all I have left to do is pass the BIG test, which is the most important part! I take my test on Thursday, I have been studying hard and praying so I hope I pass on the first try!

As for moving......Let's just say my room is full of boxes and bags that need to be unpacked!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...