Sunday, May 5, 2013

Flash to the past

Yesterday was the first Saturday I had off in a long, long time! It was so wonderful to have plans with friends and to truly enjoy a Saturday, also a bonus of sleeping past 5 am! I went with some friends to see the movie Iron Man 3, I really enjoyed the movie, although I have not seen Iron Man or Iron Man 2 so I had nothing to compare it to and no expectations. We went to the 3:45 pm showing so afterwards we went to Red Robin for dinner, YUM!
It also happened to be prom weekend, so the Red Robin was packed with girls in pretty dresses and boys in tux's. They all looked so young! It made me think of my prom and how much fun I had putting on my beautiful dress, getting my hair done. I wasn't dating anyone at that time so I went with a friend, I actually asked him because he was a grade younger and couldn't go unless he was asked by a junior. Oh, the memories. Here is a photo me and some of my friends, oh how long ago that was! I think we were trying to be gangster?!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...