Friday, December 16, 2011

My 24th Birthday!

Hillary, Jenny, Me, Katie, Scarlet and Jory
At 11:59am today I turned 24! Hard to believe that I am almost a quarter of a century old. It caused me to look back on my life and see how far I have come and let me tell you, I have come a long, long way! I also have such a long way to go to become the woman I long to be!

I had a great evening celebrating with a few close friends. We had dinner at Red Robin and than went bowling!

Katie and Scarlet .... two wonderful ladies!

Hillary decided she wanted to show off her beautiful new flower clip!

Hillary, Jenny and me!

At Red Robin, they sang for me and the table next to us.

5 comments:

Marsha Mckeever said...

Happy Birthday!! May God bless you even more today :)

Lori said...

That looks like a lot of fun, happy birthday! Can you believe we don't have a Red Robin in Hawaii?

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

How sad ... I love Red Robin!

Unknown said...

How fun! i love that place! You all look so cute! I hope you had a great birthday!

PS: you won the giveaway! Email me you info so I can send it to you!

Evie said...

I have some catch up reading to you on your blog. Wonderful pics! I'm always so blessed reading here. Love you, miss you and hope all is well. God bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...